In honor of Patriot's Day, and in response to the very real wildfire situation happening in our beloved mountain communities, Noble Credit Union has made donations to the following groups:
Longhorn Feed & Supply - $2,000 to help care for the many evacuated animals now calling the valley home.
Cal Fire Benevolent Foundation - $2,000 in support of the heros on the frontlines of this disaster.
California Fire Foundation - $2,000 to support the families of fallen heros.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to those of you who contribute to these worthy organizations alongside us.
While Visiting a Branch
- Properly wear a face mask - currently mandatory
- Maintain social distancing by standing on the marks indicated
While in the branch:
- Maintain a minimum six-foot (6') distance from one another when in line
- Stay behind the tape on the floor and maintain social distancing
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, into one's elbow
- Do not shake hands or engage in any other unnecessary physical contact
Airport, Northwest, and Clovis - Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Ashlan Blythe, Madera, and Selma - Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm; Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
The Cedar Nees and Downtown branches are temporarily closed. The walk-up ATM at the Downtown branch is available.
Financial Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We understand that during this time, some of your Noble family members may be facing financial struggles due to a decrease in wages or other such income. We are here to help. We have several programs and options to help you, such as Skip-a-Pay (enables you to skip a loan payment) and unemployment assistance programs. Skip-a-Pay requests can be completed in online and mobile banking or by calling (559) 252-5000. If you believe you need additional assistance, please contact us by email at Specialist@NobleCU.com (please be sure to include your full name and best phone number to reach you) or by phone at 252-5000, option 7.
Noble Blog - Important Information During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Noble Credit Union's blog provides up to date information on navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic. Check it out yourself!
Accessing Your Money
Remember, there are many ways to access your money. Here are a few to consider:
Cash On Hand
Keep some cash on hand. It doesn't have to be much, but it's helpful to have some available during emergencies.
Credit & Debit Card
If you have only one card or your credit card is maxed out, you might find yourself in a pickle. It's always good to have a back-up!
If you don't own a book of checks, it wouldn't hurt to have some as a back up. You can easily reorder them by calling (559) 252-5000.
Deposit checks from the comfort of your home using your smartphone.
Deposit and withdraw at over 30,000+ fee-free ATMs with nearly 100 right here in Fresno & Madera counties.
Mail in a Deposit
Deposits to your Noble account can be made by mail. Please make the check payable to the member's name on the membership. On the memo line, please put the member number and account type you'd like the deposit made to, i.e. #1234 - Checking Account. Mail the deposit to Noble Credit Union P. O. Box 8027 Fresno, CA 93747.
Noble Credit Union is proud to give back to the community we all call home by supporting other local not-for-profit organizations. Our credit union is committed to the original purpose of credit unions, "People helping people." We are proud of our community and want to be an active participant in making our community a better place to live and work.
One of our Core Values is to improve the financial strength of our members. Therefore, we proudly support efforts that provide financial education to the youth in our community and financial education to people of all ages. If you would like us to participate in an event or program that further enhances the education of those in our community, please tell us about it by completing the form below.
Procedures for requesting donation or sponsorship
- Complete the request form below.
- Please submit your request 60 days prior to the date needed.
- Include any marketing material you feel are appropriate for the request.
- Applications will be reviewed quickly and you will be notified with a decision as soon as possible.
- Please mail your request to: Noble Credit Union Attn: Community Relations Specialist. P. O. Box 8027 Fresno CA 93747. Or, email Erica Modaffari, Community Relations Specialist.
Some organizations we have proudly sponsored and/or donated to:
- Central California Food Bank
- WIRES Australian Wildlife Rescue Organization
- Marjoree Mason Center
- Hinds Hospice
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California
- Fresno Deputy Sherriff's Association
Through this program employees of Noble Credit Union and their families volunteer their time to make a difference in our community. We work with many non-profit organizations where we lend a hand by painting, gardening, organizing, etc. If you are interested in Noble CU volunteering for your non-profit organization in the future, please contact Erica Modaffari.
Organizations we have volunteered for:
- Central California Food Bank
- Hinds Hospice Thrift Stores (Madera and Clovis)
- Friends of the Fresno County Library Big Book Sale
- Second Chance Animal Shelter in Selma
- San Joaquin River Conservation Trust