Enjoy fast, secure and free access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With online account access, you can:
- View balances
- Transfer funds within and between accounts
- Make loan payments from other financial institutions
- Pay bills
- Download account information to "Quicken" or Microsoft "Money"
- And so much more
To get started:
- Click on the Login to Online Banking at the top of the page, it will take you to the home page.
- In the Username field, type in your membership number.
- In the Password field, enter the last four digits of the primary member's Social Security number, or your Audio Response Telephone Teller PIN.
- Continue with the set up process as directed. You will create your own username, password and authenticate your account with your cell phone number or email address.
- Once you are set up, be sure to download our mobile app in the Apple App Store® or Google Play™.
Online Bill Pay
Take care of your bills when it's most convenient for you with Online Bill Pay. With a Noble Perks account, Online Bill pay is absolutely free!
Online Bill Pay offers the ability to:
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments to pay on a monthly basis
- Pay anyone both local and national - from PG&E to your child's piano teacher
- Quickly add or delete payees
- Review your bill payment history
Get started today by registering for Online Bill Pay from within your Online Banking account.
e.Statements gives you fast and secure access to your monthly statements through Online Banking, and it's free! Receive notifications via email when your statement is available to ensure that you'll never miss a statement.
Benefits of e.Statements:
- View online 24/7, days before paper statements arrive
- Ability to review up to 12 months of previous statements
- More secure than paper statements, with less waste
- Download or print easily
Sign up for e.Statements the next time you're in online or mobile banking. You'll love the convenience.
Through our free Noble CU Mobile Banking app, you can complete many of the same actions available through Online Banking - but from a mobile device! Download our app for free on your Apple or Android device.
|Day of Deposit*||Time of Deposit||Credited|
|Monday through Friday||Before 11am||Same day by 12:30pm|
|Monday through Friday||Between 11am - 3pm||Same day by 5:30pm|
|Monday through Friday||After 3pm||Following business day by 12:30pm|
|Saturday or Sunday or any bank holiday||Any time||Following business day by 12:30pm|
*All times listed are Pacific Time. Deposit are only posted to a checking account.
- Maximum amount on any day is $7,500.00
- Maximum amount during a 30 day period is $50,000.00
No purse? No wallet? No problem. With a mobile wallet, your debit or credit card information is securely stored on your mobile device. When it comes time to complete a purchase, you can simply use your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch.
Mobile wallets allow you to disable the service if your card or device is lost or stolen. The feature does not give your full card number to merchants when you make a purchase. You can also get additional card protection through Card Control.
Enjoy the convenience of managing your cards at home or on-the-go all from inside your Noble Mobile Banking App. With Card Control, you decide how and when your cards can be used.
- Activate, cancel, and turn cards on or off
- Report cards lost or stolen
- Manage spending limits and decline transactions
- Receive real-time alerts
- Set travel notifications
- And more
Check out Card Control today by going into your Mobile Banking app under "More".
Using your online or mobile banking you can:
- Make loan payments to your Noble CU loan from other financial institutions
- Transfer funds between your own accounts
- Send money to family and friends with Noble CU accounts
- Move money to your other financial institutions
Watch for Zelle coming soon.
Receive up-to-date account information for free with a simple text. With Text Banking, you can quickly and securely:
- Check balances
- Check account history
- Transfer between accounts and loans
To enroll in Text Banking, log in to Online Banking and select Mobile Banking & Alerts.
When you open a Noble Checking Account, you'll receive a Visa® Debit Card for convenient purchasing power:
- Withdraw up to $500 per day
- Transfer funds between savings and checking accounts
- Make balance inquiries
- No monthly or usage fees
- No finance charges
- Free access to over 30,000+ ATMs nationwide
- Free cash back at retailers nationwide – and anywhere VISA is accepted (with e.Checking)
- Accepted at merchants worldwide.
To report your card lost or stolen, call 800-472-3272