CareersAt Noble Credit Union, a $700+ million financial institution serving a membership base of more than 85,000, we are growing strong. We know that quality member service can only be provided by quality employees. As such, we are always seeking career-minded and team-oriented individuals to join the Noble Credit Union team.
Benefits: In addition to competitive salaries, Noble Credit Union offers a wide range of benefits to full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Group and Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Plan with Credit Union match
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- California Paid Sick Leave
- Discretionary Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program and Incentives
Disclaimer: The information provided herein regarding benefit eligibility is subject to change at the sole discretion of Noble Credit Union with or without prior notice.