ATM VISA® Debit Cards
This card offers the ultimate in convenience! Noble CU members with an open checking account will receive a Credit Union VISA Debit Card. This card provides the convenience of a VISA card except the transactions are deducted from your checking account balance. Plus, the debit card doubles as your ATM card for easy cash access. and There is more:
- No monthly fee
- No finance charges
- No usage fee
- Free access to over 30,000 ATMs across the country (at all 7-11 stores and nearly every credit union through the Co-Op Network)
- Free cash back at retailers nationwide - anywhere VISA is accepted (with e.Checking)
- Accepted at merchants worldwide
Protect your Noble Credit Union debit and credit cards with CardValet!
CardValet lets you manage when and where your card is used and most importantly will help prevent fraud on your card. Here's how it works:
- Download the CardValet app from the Apple or Google app stores
- Enter our card information and set up a username and password
- Set your preferences and alerts and you are all set!
CardValet also gives you the ability to turn your card on and off. When you are not using it, put it in 'Off' mode and stop anyone, even fraudsters, from using your card. When you're ready to use it, just switch it to 'on' and the card is ready for your use. We also encourage you to set up alerts so you are notified each time your card is used.
Activate Your Card or Change Your PIN
You can activate your ATM or Debit Card AND choose your own unique PIN simply by calling (800) 992-3808 24/7
Because you want your money at your fingertips, you can access your Credit Union Regular Savings Account or Checking Account 24 hours a day, at virtually every ATM in the United States and many throughout the world. The following are some of the benefits to having ATM access with your ATM VISA® Debit Card:
- Withdraw up to $500 per day
- Transfer funds between savings and checking accounts
- Make balance inquiries
- It's a safe way to obtain cash
- There is no fee for any of our fee free ATMs or any Co-Op Network ATM