Noble Credit Union is proud to give back to the community we all call home by supporting other local not-for-profit organizations. Our credit union is committed to the original purpose of credit unions, “People helping people.” We are proud of our community and want to be an active participate in making our community a better place to live and work.
One of our Core Values is to improve the financial strength of our members. Therefore, we proudly support efforts that provide financial education to the youth in our community and financial education to people of all ages. If you would like the credit union to participate in an event or program that further enhances the education of those in our community, please tell us about it by completing the form below.Procedures for requesting donation or sponsorship
- Complete the Donation/Sponsorship request form.
- Please submit your request 60 days prior to the date needed.
- Include any marketing material you feel are appropriate for the request.
- Applications will be reviewed quickly and you will be notified with a decision as soon as possible.
- Please mail your request to: Noble Credit Union Attn: Community Relations Specialist P.O. Box 8027 Fresno, CA 93747 Or, email Erica Modaffari, Community Relations Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this program employees of Noble Credit Union and their families volunteer their time to make a difference in our community. We work with many non-profit organizations where we lend a hand by painting, gardening, organizing, etc. If you are interested in Noble CU volunteering for your non-profit organization in the future, please contact email@example.com.